After Inked® is the World’s most valuable and respected brand in the tattoo, piercing and permanent makeup industry!
Patented Formula Enriched with Grape Seed Oil
After Inked® Tattoo Moisturizer is a patented formula that delivers effective skin moisturization and helps to preserve the colors of your tattoos. There’s no petroleum so it won’t stick to or stain your clothes.
This moisturizing skin lotion, enriched with Grape Seed Oil, can also be used on any permanent makeup procedure on lips, brows, eye liner, and areola, as well as an after-laser tattoo removal moisturizing lotion.
If you are Vegan, After Inked® is great for you. It’s also been Dermatologist tested, non-allergenic and non-irritating.
After Inked® is blended and packaged in the USA. We only use facilities that are inspected by the United States Food and Drug Administration (FDA) to ensure that the quality of our products meet the most stringent standards and that they exceed your expectations.
After Inked® is used and recommended by world renowned tattoo artists and has been featured on TV’s Ink Master and NY Ink.
The 3oz (90ml) tube is small enough to fit in a pocket or purse but contains enough moisturizing cream to go the distance.
Directions of Use and Aftercare Tips
For better results do not combine After Inked® Tattoo Moisturizer with any other products.
- Apply a thin layer of After Inked® Tattoo Moisturizer to clean hands and gently massage over entire tattoo until lotion is no longer visible. A little bit goes a long way.
- Repeat 2 to 3 times a day or as needed to keep your tattoo moist.
- Gently wash your tattoo with mild soap and warm water before bedtime; lightly pat or air dry and apply a thin layer of After Inked® Tattoo Moisturizer.
- Avoid unnecessary touching of your new tattoo, do not scrub or scratch it; wear clean and soft clothing; stay away from sun, sauna, steam, swimming pools or tub (do not submerge).
- Make After Inked® Tattoo Moisturizer a part of your daily skin care routine to help your skin maintain its natural moisture and keep your tattoos vibrant. Use it in its entirety and apply it daily to protect the life of your tattoo. Once the product has been absorbed you may apply sunscreen.
- For maximum freshness and extra boost of cooling effect, it is best kept refrigerated.