Multipurpose Non-Petroleum Jelly for Tattoos, Piercings and everything in between
Artist-driven! Developed, tested and approved by top tattoo artists worldwide.
Lubricates, Soothes, Softens, Glides!
After Inked® Non-Petroleum Jelly moisturizes the skin by forming an effective barrier against dryness.
It is the perfect Vegan ointment without any Petrolatum! Enriched with Grape Seed Oil.
Available in 13oz tubs and 7g travel packets.
AFTER INKED® MULTIPURPOSE JELLY IS AWESOME FOR TATTOOS AND PIERCINGS:
A. Before, During & After the Tattoo Procedure!
Better glide, optimal grip! High yield, less is more! It doesn’t melt or separate!
After Inked ® for every stage of your tattoo procedure!
– BEFORE the tattoo: After Inked® NPJ lubricates, softens and prepares your skin.
– DURING the procedure: After Inked® NPJ provides better grip of the skin and optimal glide, optimizing time. It doesn’t remove the stencil and it doesn’t clog the tubes. Tattoo artists love it! A little bit goes a long way!
– AFTER the tattoo procedure: Use After Inked® NPJ as aftercare ointment and then pamper your tattoo with After Inked® Tattoo Moisturizer to keep your tattoo moisturized and vibrant.
Bring your tattooing procedure to the next level!
B. Piercing Conditioner
Use After Inked® Non-Petroleum Jelly to soothe the newly healed stretched skin and as a lubricant when inserting larger gauge jewelry.
Directions of Use
- Before, During, After the Tattoo Procedure.
- Apply a thin layer to clean, dry skin.
- High yield; less is more! A little bit goes a long way.
- Use as often as needed.
- With clean hands, remove and clean your jewelry and piercing as instructed by your piercer.
- Apply a thin layer of After Inked® Non-Petroleum Jelly and gently massage it into your piercing.
- Apply After Inked® Non-Petroleum Jelly to lubricate your jewelry and reinsert.